Thursday, January 13, 2011

Intros and Hellos

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!
My name is Zack, and I love music. Pretty generic, right?
Not so much. To be honest, I listen to everything. That means everything from Bach to Radiohead to Townes Van Zandt to Joe Henderson to Rammstein. Really, the only exception is Kanye West, and that's because his breathtaking douche-baggery has tainted his music.
I'm creating this blog because I want everyone to hear what I hear when I listen to music. People will hear death metal and think it's shit, same with jazz. They just don't know what to listen for. I want to share that with you guys.
I'm going to write album reviews on whatever I'm listening to at the time, and it truly varies by the day. Any album I write about, you should listen to.
Anyways, I think that's all for now. I'll come back tomorrow with a review.
Cheers,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment